Avatar Direhorse Creature - R2310Reviews
- Na'vi creature from James Cameron's new film Avatar
- Accented with glow-in-the-dark bioluminescence
- Includes unique creature specific Webcam i-Tag to take you deeper into the mysterious world of Pandora
- Designed to carry any basic Avatar figure
- Over 20 points of articulation, impressive detail, and pose ability
James Cameron's Avatar Direhorse Figure: This impressively detailed Na'vi creature from James Cameron's Avatar. Description: Six legs, armor-like skin over shoulders and along the back of the neck and head. Common Name: Direhorse. Scientific name: Equidirus hoplites or feared armored horse. Usually gentle, but fierce in battle. Na'vi Name: Pa'li. Comes with multiple authentic accessories and a special creature specific I-Tag to take you deeper into the mysterious planet of Pandora. Habitat: Rainforests and grasslands. Designed to carry any basic Avatar figure and accented with glow-in-the-dark bioluminescence. Domesticated by the Na'vi as a fast riding animal. Over thirteen feet high. Moth-like antennae that act as neural interface. Feeding Ecology: Herbivore that feeds on grass, tree bark, shrubs and pollen from plants.
Copyright © 2021 - Avatar Action Figures and Toys